Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome 2009!!!!

Happy New Year to you all!
I hope you all had a lovely holiday.
It was all quite lovely here.
Time with friends and family was just what Sweetie and I needed to get recharged and ready for the new year.
This year begins with getting my ducks in a row.
We moved to a new house just before the holidays and I can't find a thing!
I am looking forward to a new year of new designs and ideas for Blossom Shop.
Thank you to all of you who helped support Blossom Shop in 2008.
2009 is going to be even better!!
The Etsy shop is still going strong.
Check this shop for the majority of my designs.
Lollishops is ramping up for its grand opening.
Check this shop for more vintage style pieces.
Blossom Shop can still be found at MADE in downtown Phoenix.
Hopefully there will be some new pieces there soon!
The First Friday in February Blossom Shop and Starving Artist Bazaar will be together again!
Come visit us at First Friday downtown Phoenix Friday, February 6th after 6pm.
More info to come as it gets closer!
I took forward to an exciting year!
I hope you are ready too!
xoxo

No comments: