Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Collections

While continuing to get my ducks in a row (see last post) I realized I have a few mini collections of things. Sometimes one of something is enough for me...other times its not.
I am sure many of us are like that.
I got to thinking about what kinds of things make other people get that bug to start collecting them.
And once we have that collection, what do we do with them?
And why, after a while, do we not need our collections any more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my collection of prints, mostly purchased from Indie artists on Etsy and from craft faires I have been in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my collection of mini things. Mini shoes, mini elves (from Vanessa Valencia at A Fanciful Twist), mini anythings!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my collection of crown pins. I never wear them, but I love to look at them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you collect?

1 comment:

Joy said...

DON'T GET ME STARTED, I'll BE TYPING FOR DAYS!