Friday, September 26, 2008

Tis the Season

Wow, time really flies when your brain is twirling with too many thoughts.
I am fully engulfed in Craft Faire mania.
Hunting down the cutest vintage pieces, twisting and turning those vintage bits into Blossom Shop orginals. Do I have enough inventory? Will people love them? Will they have to have them?
How will I display everything? What else do I need to bring with me?
Thank goodness for the internet!

Loosetooth.com has a great article about how to prep for one. I will be taking her advice!
I am excited and unsure and hopeful and overwhelmed all at once.
I guess that's what happens when you try something new.
Luckily I have my great pal Jennifer (Starving Artist Bazaar) to help me figure this all out.
thanks jen :)

Jen and I will be in Prescott, Arizona for Fall Fest...and its coming up soon!
October 11th and 12th.
Please come see us if you are in the area!
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

I just realized as I am writing out this post that I dont have any pictures of things I wanted to tell you about! So pictures will have to come later :) Use your imagination!
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Mom came out to visit for a long weekend earlier this month.
Of course I had a project for her to help me with (don't I always?).
On Sunday we recovered my Thrift Store chair I got ages ago.
That is how it used to look....
and now, POOF!
A beautiful newish chair.
(This is the part where you use your imagination)
Trust me, its cute.

thanks mom!

We also took a little trip to the Phoenix Zoo.
It was so fun! Still a bit hot for me and Sweetie (wimps) but we loved it.
I think my favorite part was the orangutans.
oh! I do have pictures of them ready to go!

awww! so cute!
I think we hung out there the longest to watch them.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
ok, I am off to take pictures so you can see what it is I am actually talking about!
Blogs are so much more fun with pictures.
And my list of errands to run keeps getting longer and longer.
I am back in the blogging state of mind, so I will be back soon!
Lots more to talk about :)
xoxo