Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jewelry Affaire Magazine

so thrilled!!!

I am obviously in love with jewelry.
I love the jewelry I make and I love the jewelry made by others.
It is to be celebrated!

The premier issue of Jewelry Affaire Magazine is out and boy oh boy is it a celebration of some really beautiful jewelry.



And the best part (for me anyway) is that Blossom Shop is in the magazine!!



Thank you so much to the editors for choosing the Blossom Shop pieces I submitted and for photographing them so beautifully.

I look forward to creating and submitting more jewelry in the future.

xoxo


2 comments:

SillyLittleLady said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Your stuff really is so amazing :D

Beth said...

Karin, thanks for the mention and contributing. Our next deadline is 5/15/10. Please send more stuff!