Friday, October 10, 2008

and we're off!

I am spending the morning packing up all the odds and ends before we leave for the show this afternoon.
It is amazing how much stuff I think I need....it will be interesting to see what gets used and what does not. Good thing this is a semi-local show!
Hopefully Blossom Shop and Starving Artist Bazaar will have a very successful and very fun weekend out in Prescott.
The most exciting thing.....its going to be 50 degrees in Prescott this weekend!
woohoo! I have packed long jeans, sweaters and boots. BOOTS!!!
My feet have been in flip flops since I moved to Phoenix back in January.
I will be back on Monday with stories and pictures!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo
(come see us in Prescott if you can! the link on the side bar has directions!)

No comments: