Monday, August 25, 2008

Possibilites

I have been thinking about the last 5 months of my life. So many changes have happened.....the first that started this wonderful ride is my getting laid off from my job.

What seemed so devastating at the time opened the door to so many possibilites. Though things seemed grave and I did not know where to start, I am happy with where I am now. I have taken a situation no one wants to be in and made it into something I love and enjoy, something special to me.


I went thrift shopping over the weekend...or as my dear friend Jen calls it, "Goodwill Hunting".

I love to browse the shelves and the racks. These are just ordinary things that people have decided they have no use for. A talent that I believe I got from my mother is being able to pick through the discarded and see the possibility. How can I take this ordinary, discarded..well, thing and turn it into something I love and enjoy, something special to me.

.....my new possibilites....
enjoy your day full of endless possibilities
xoxo

1 comment:

Romy of Pixie Paper Arts said...

i'm so glad you took the path to happiness!