Sunday, June 8, 2008

More fun for me!


What a great sunday!
Sweetie and I ran errands, had lunch and then sat down for some good ol' fashion craftin'!


I decided it was time to make the paper mache dolls I have been thinking about for ages.

With a little help from Somerset Workshop


and
Julie Bergmann



for inspiration and beginner directions, the work has begun!










Once the Celluclay dries its time to put on the Paperclay and get her painted and accessorized!
I can't wait to see how this little darling turns out~
If all goes well we may see a few of these in the shop!
Messy and fun ~ My favorite combination!


Sweetie had his own project...all I know is that there was spray painting and filing and painting with a teeny tiny paintbrush!









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Another canvas is complete!!!



Mermaid






She too has a home ~ lucky girl!
My mind is filled with more canvas ideas, so there will be more to come!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A great big thank you to Tressa at Fabriculture for letting the Craft Mafia use her new space downtown for First Friday.
Here is Blossom Shop all set up!

Tressa will be opening her new shop
Fabriculture
at 718 North 4th Street in Phoenix on the 4th of July.
Can't wait to see the shop when it's ready for its Grand Opening!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be back tomorrow with the next step in the paper mache process!
Cross your fingers for me!
xoxo