Friday, March 28, 2008

WOW! and Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your interest in my blog and shop. I am getting more and more excited by this with each email and comment I get.

I added more earrings to the shop and rings are going up this afternoon.
Want a sneak peek at the rings you say? Well for you, ok!



mmmm, sparkly!


I have been out in the backyard taking photos (Lauren taught me that natural light is the best I am working on my skills Lauren!) and was buzzed by the biggest bumble bee I have ever seen! I know those that know me well will be thinking "ok, Karin, I know you hate bees, how big could this bee have been..." but SERIOUSLY! it was a hum-dinger!


And then I went to the side-fence-wall-thing (cinder block here, no wood) to take some photos and on the wall was a little lizard! Too cute! I whipped up the camera to take a shot and this is what I got:


Yeah, I don't see him either...fast little guy. I will be on the look out from now on though.





No comments: