Monday, November 30, 2009

So much to be thankful for...

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving.
I sure did.
It was quiet, just the way we wanted it.

A beautiful table set for two with all the Thanksgiving
goodies to enjoy and share and be so grateful for.

The poor bird did not make this shot...he needed a bit more time in the oven.

After our amazing meal we had time to reflect upon the year we shared and the years we have ahead.
(AKA, nap time)

Its so hard to believe that December starts tomorrow!
I ask myself, "Where did the year go??"
But when I really think about it, so much has happened.
With all the ups and downs, it really has been a year to celebrate.

But the year is not over yet!
Oh no my friends, not nearly over.

This Friday (December 4th) is the last First Friday Phoenix of 2009.
Jennifer (Starving Artist Bazaar) and I (Blossom Shop) will be there with all of our wonderful goodies for your holiday shopping needs!

If you are in the Phoenix area I sure hope you come see us!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then its off to San Francisco for Bazaar Bizarre.
Blossom Shop was there last holiday season and was THRILLED to be invited back for this year.
Last year we had a great time at the one day show...this time its 2 days!!!
Easy to find in Golden Gate Park.Here we are last year...We will be bigger and better this year.
I sure hope all my SF Bay Area friends can make it out to say hi!

Saturday and Sunday, December 12th and 13th
from 12pm to 6pm
San Francisco County Fair Building


Looking forward to an amazing end to an amazing year!